Seeking an experienced field sales representative to attract new clients by winning new accounts, and maximize profitability within his or her sales territory. The candidate will work with prospects through the entire sales cycle, including developing new leads, educating the interested prospects, and turning them into long-term customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Develops and expands a portfolio of clients by networking and marketing
– Assesses client IT needs and makes recommendations, including IT service packages
– Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
– Demonstrates IT services to highlight the benefits
– Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
– Provides technical advice after sales
– Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals
– Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance
– Becomes fluent in all services offered by the employer
– Answers questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing services
– Gains familiarity with the IT industry, and stays updated on trends and innovative services
– Creates marketing literature to promote time-sensitive sales
– Excellent Interpersonal Skills
– Ability to work calm under pressure and adhere to deadline
– Strong sales and negotiation abilities
– High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
– Analytical skills
– Should be able to work effectively as an individual as well as contribute towards team efforts.
– The candidate for this position should have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
– 2-3 years working experience in a similar position in IT business.
– Market competitive salary based on experience plus commission on every project