STARLink GLobal is a growing company dealing with offshore clients. We are looking for an experienced and resourceful Business Development Manager to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
We’re looking for candidate`s who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape.
Responsibilities and Duties:
– International clients dealing exposure (B2B).
– Research organisations and individuals to identify new sales leads and potential new clients.
– Plan and oversee new business initiatives and growth opportunities.
– Create, build and develop a portfolio of clients and lead the sales strategy for the company.
– Write periodical performance report of business development activities.
– Carry out any other assignments which may be assigned by management in pursuit of the company’s objectives.
– Excellent Interpersonal Skills
– Ability to work calm under pressure and adhere to deadline
– Strong sales and negotiation abilities
– High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
– Analytical skills
– Should be able to work effectively as an individual as well as contribute towards team efforts.
– The candidate for this position should have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
– 2-3 years working experience in a similar position in IT business.
– Market competitive salary based on experience.